Terms of Service
By using and accessing this website, http://www.hqguestposting.com (collectively referred to as the "Site", "we", "us", or "HQGuestPosting.com" in these Terms of Service), you ("you", "user" or, "end user") agree to these Terms of Service (collectively, the "Terms of Service" or "Agreement").
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING THIS SITE.
You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivative work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
Our Responsibilities and Liability to You
In accordance with terms and conditions contained herein, if you are a User, HQGuestPosting.com will perform, and You authorize HQGuestPosting.com to provide as Your agent and on Your behalf, the following services (the Services). HQGuestPosting will:
- write a 500+ article in accordance with the Writing Guidelines of the Website, where that article is going to be published, include appropriate link details (url, anchor text), sent by the User via email, into the written article,
- compose a guest post proposal for the editor or webmaster of the appropriate Website and send it with the written article and link details to the appropriate contact person for publishing,1
- make changes to the article in accordance with the modification requests received, get the final approval for the article publication from the editor/webmaster,
- send the url of the published guest post article to the User via email.
We will not be responsible for and can't influence on:
- any changes made by the website moderators on the Website of publication,
- any changes (including SEO changes), which happened to the Website of publication or to the User website link, after the guest post publication.
We are not obliged to provide article for review to the User before its publication on the appropriate Website.
We do not write promotional guest posts.
Your Responsibilities and Liability
In accordance with terms and conditions contained herein, by accessing the Service, you agree to:
- be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein,
- provide maximum information about the order, to ensure the highest quality of the order execution. Claims regarding the performed order, which were not mentioned in the initial text of the order, will be not considered,
- make payment after the order is done (after each ordered guest post).
From time to time we may revise or modify these terms and conditions by posting the revised terms and conditions through a link on our Site. While we will endeavor to provide notice to you of any changes to the pricing or other financial terms of these terms and conditions, whether or not we provide notice to you, you will be bound by the revised terms and conditions for all subsequent uses of this Service after such modifications have been made. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions set forth herein, you may not use this Service.
Compensation and Refund Policy
Compensation in the form of guest post publication on the other Website with the same or higher Page Rank and Domain Authority or Refund will be provided in the case when:
- the article is deleted within the period of 20 calendar days after the publication date,
- the link in the article do not comply with the User provided link details in the order sent via email.
Payment should be made within 1-2 business days upon receipt of invoice via PayPal after each Guest Post has been published.
Warranties or Guarantees of Our Service
HQ Guest Posting does not guarantee that the guest post will be published on the chosen blog/website. In this case the User is not paying for that guest post.
HQ Guest Posting does not guarantee that guest post will stay permanently on the blog/website of publication.
Acceptance of Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.